Managing Consultant – Industrial Organisational Psychologist Opportunity
Evalex is a market leading provider of assessment services. We have deep local and wide international experience and knowledge in diagnosing, understanding and servicing organisations from a holistic and multidisciplinary perspective to create high performance organisations.
We have, over the last 40 years, built a successful track record in talent management, assessment of human potential, talent development and the design and implementation of talent systems.
Our range of assessments and processes are of the highest standard, and provide very relevant information for our clients’ human capital related decision-making requirements. We are particularly proud of our depth of knowledge, experience and skill around management and leadership assessment and development that has led to a well-established business reputation.
Evalex is recruiting for a managing consultant to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team.
- Masters degree in industrial psychology; registered
- At least 15 years’ working experience, and 5 years’ experience in a similar role at an assessment or HR consulting firm
- Trained in a range of assessment methodologies and assessments, both products and types, i.e. simulations, psychometrics, 360, SJT etc.
- Tech savvy
Experience and outputs
- Account, client and project management for blue chip clients
- Deployment of all Evalex products in client companies, i.e. assessments, simulations, systems, processes, talent audits, leadership development programmes, 360 interventions, job-profiling
- Responsible for client growth
- Feedback to line and candidates
- Presentations internally and externally
- Coordinating systems and financial administration for own clients
- Facilitation of training
- Management, coaching, training and development of other consultants
- Solutions design – frameworks, profiling, strategies, systems
- System and product development
- Tecnology – use, assist with design, development and testing
- Research, validation, statistical analysis
Leveraging our heritage through partnership, research, data, and technology to realise people potential