Evalex Profiling System
The Evalex Job Profiling module, part of the larger Talent Management System, intuitively work-flows the user through a well thought out process.
It starts by creating and naming the position. Then the user can follow a number of options depending on required detail and customisation:
- Choose to define performance management deliverables or skip. Should this be chosen
- Add outputs and deliverables or
- Import from existing job templates.
- Output is a job performance management scorecard based on the “balanced scorecard”
- Choose to define competence profile.
- Quick create: Choose the nature of the work to be performed and the system auto-populates the job profile with the competencies required to perform the task. The system also indicates which psychometric tools are required to assess the competencies.
- Import form other positions: As you profile roles, no need to re-invent the wheel every time. Simply import and set new weightings.
- Build from scratch: This allows for a customised profile unique from most other positions.
- Output is a comprehensive competence profile against which competencies can be assessed.
Architecture of High Performance Organisations Balanced Scorecard Cognition Competence Library e-Recruitment Underlying Principles Entry to World of Work Evalex Leadership Framework Framework for Organisation Design
Business Acumen: Organisation Insight Scale Business Comprehension Test (BCT) Cognitive Functioning: Business Comprehension Test Culture/360 Questionnaire Decision Effectiveness e-Recruitment Psychometrics Evalex Business Simulation Evalex Competence Inventory Evalex Leadership Assessment and Coaching Evalex Psychometrics EvaleX10 EvaleX15
EvaleX20 EvaleX30 Evalex35 and Evalex40 Integrity: IP200 Interests: Work Orientation Scale Interests: Work Type Orientation Scale Job Profiles Masters of Management Programme Odyssey Assessment Organisation Design Product Performance Reviews and Job Grading Personality: Organisation Personality Construct Scale Strategy Facilitation and Review