VACANCY: Elea MD
With over 40 years of industry experience, Evalex delivers extensive assessment, talent management and leadership development solutions to identify and realise people potential. We are pioneers in the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in our systems, data, and research and we have used these expertise, along with a strong client partnering focus to develop our solutions. These solutions integrate with each other in an ecosystem that provides our clients with reliable and valid information to enable sound talent decision-making.
What is Elea?
A world first, Elea is a cloud-based and AI-driven leadership development programme. The programme enables leaders to participate in an engaging and interactive AI-enabled, online assessment and development process to identify leadership strengths and development areas. The programme then engages leaders in online development interventions and allows them to reassess progress against development areas on a continuous basis to ensure ongoing development.
The purpose of Elea is to help individuals evolve on their leadership journey and to assist with the acceleration of personal development. Elea presents a groundbreaking new leadership framework and assessment approach, for leading in this modern and increasingly complex and digital age.
Core requirements for the position:
- Masters Degree.
- At least 10 years’ working experience, and 5 years’ experience in a Business Development or a Leadership role at a Learning and Development, Assessment or HR Consulting Firm.
- A track-record of building or starting a successful company, start-up, product or solution.
- Tech Savvy, very tech savvy!
- In the beginning it is you and only you, over time you can build a small team, but initially you will be the chief, the cook and the bottle-washer.
- Full P/L responsibility.
- Development and growth of the Elea solution both locally and internationally.
- Development of Elea marketing strategy, branding and materials.
- Account, Client and Project Management.
- Financial Management.
- Client Growth and retention.
- Operations Management and Admin.
- Facilitation of training.
- Technology – use, assist with design, development, and testing.
- Social Media and UX focus.
Remuneration in line with track-record, capabilities and experience.
Please submit your CV to [email protected].